Mechanical Support Services
JRP can undertake complete Project Management, Logistics, Site Surveys Design, Estimation, Storage, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance & Fabrication for mechanical support works. JRP has many years experience in the provision of the following: -
- Fabrication and installation of mechanical fabrications (and any associated design) including supply of all necessary materials e.g. pipe, flanges, plate, bolts and valves, etc.
- Minor mechanical repairs / modifications
- Pipe work installation / modifications
- Instrumentation installation / spool pieces
- Sampling / pre-sampling pump chambers and installations
- Flow metering
- General mechanical installation steel fabrications, lifting equipment, pipe work, rotating machinery e.g. pumps, blowers, compressors, etc
JRP conduct project related and responsive mechanical repairs / maintenance / installations with our team of mechanical fitters and fabricators providing support works throughout the UK.
We have a proven track record of delivering high quality MEICA related plant installation services across industrial markets throughout the UK.
We can provide design, manufacture and installation of stainless steel, ductile iron, carbon steel and upvc pipework along with the pipe supports, stands, etc.